Going from zero to hero as a blogger is no easy task. Also, you probably already have a general idea when it comes to basic strategy, but I want to give some fresh insights into creating blog traffic.
Your question answered:
In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you)
And How Exactly Do I Create Viral Content?
Furthermore, to what has this led? Our blog traffic has increased by around 50% in just a few months.
- Hook your reader. – Also, using an attention-grabbing headline and interesting opening paragraph, readers will more likely visit and share your posts.
- Headlines perform best when they are polarizing. – First of all, do not be afraid to divide your readers on opinion. Emotion is a strong motivator. For example, consider this vintage advert below:
In another era, this ad might pass by unnoticed, but back in the day, but it certainly got the markets attention, and business.
3. Don’t skimp on the words – It’s true that most readers have a short attention span. The Internet is overflowing with 300-500 word articles. Push yourself to write articles in the range of 3000 words and up. It will set you apart from the crowd. Also, these longer posts are more likely to be linked to and become your bedrock of evergreen content. Also, that means you can periodically update these posts.
4. Understand your audience – You need to understand the type of audience reading your blog. Shaping your articles to fit their needs is essential. Attract new readers. Then consider keeping your current readership happy. That’s a marketing mindset. And it works.
5. Offer an Ebook – Having an Ebook published and ready to share is one of the most critical strategies that top bloggers utilize. Blogging is a competitive market like any other. You are not alone in your niche. Furthermore, if you aren’t providing a free, user-friendly hook, like a free Ebook, other bloggers are.
6. Tailwind It – If all else fails then joining tailwind will most certainly drive traffic your way. Join tribes within your niche and help each other succeed by sharing each other’s pins.
And? First of all, did I leave any blog traffic ideas out? Secondly, let me know.
Are you looking for ideas to leave the daily grind behind?